St. Louis Style Ribs Recipe
- 2 racks of St. Louis style pork ribs
- 3-4 tablespoons of Queen Been and OMG
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar or apple juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce or glaze
- Drip pan or tray
- Fire up your grill of choice to 275. We recommend using a fruit wood chip (cherry or apple pair nicely with pork) and a heat deflector with a drip pan underneath – let’s catch all that excess juice!
- Pat your ribs dry with a paper towel and remove the membrane from the back.
- Coat the racks well with your dry rub making sure all sides have a thick cover and let them sit and ‘sweat’ for 15-20 minutes. We want that seasoning to really adhere.
- In a spray bottle combine water and apple cider vinegar/juice. Set aside.
- Place ribs in grill and cook for roughly 3 hours, flipping and spraying with the apple mixture every 30 minutes.
- After the 3 hour mark, wrap ribs tightly in foil (a double layer is best) and put them back on the grill for an additional 1-1.5 hours.
- Remove ribs from grill and carefully unwrap and discard the foil.
- Paint the top of the ribs with BBQ sauce or glaze, then return to the grill for another 5-10 minutes to let the glaze caramelize.
- Enjoy – they’re finger licking good!