Smoked Scotch Eggs Recipe
- 5 eggs
- 1 lb breakfast sausage
- 2-3 tbsp barbecue sauce
- Jack of All Rubs
- Get your smoker or grill going
- Gently soft boil eggs for 6 minutes
- Peel eggs
- Thaw and divide the sausage in 5 parts, Roll each part into a ball and flatten out on the counter. Use a spatula to get the sausage off the counter.
- Put the egg in the middle of the sausage patty and fully cover the egg. You might have to pinch the sausage to keep it around the egg.
- Place on indirect heat at 350 degrees for 30 minutes
- Brush on BBQ sauce and let cook for another 7-10 minutes
- Layer on a light coating of Jack of All Rubs!