Grilled Rotel Recipe
- 4 bags of shredded cheese – they were out of Velveeta
- 2 cans of rotel
- 1 lb browned hamburger – shredded chicken would be fire too
- 1 pack of chili seasoning
- 16 ounces of cream cheese – 2 boxes/packs
- Jack of All Rubs
- After browning your hamburger and letting it cool, throw all ingredients. Save a half bag of cheese.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Top with the remaining cheese.
- Cover with foil.
- Place on indirect heat on your grill.
- Check occasionally to get the cheesy consistency you want.
- Sprinkle on Jack of All Rubs to give it a nice finishing kick!