Fiesta Crock-Pot Chicken Recipe
- 2-2.5 lbs chicken breast
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Pepper
- Jack of all Rubs
- Taco seasoning of choice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 can rotel
- 1 can black beans
- 1 lime
- Optional: Can of corn, sliced peppers and onions
- Add chicken, seasoning, rotel and black beans to crock pot. Toss everything together to make sure it has a good coat.
- Squeeze ½ lime into mix and sprinkle in some Jack of All Rubs.
- Cook on high for 3 hours or low for 5 hours.
- Shred chicken with Grillheads Meat Claws and add back into crock pot adding remaining ½ lime.
- Serve with taco shells or on a salad with your favorite toppings.