Easy Air Fryer Steak Fajitas
Is it ever too cold outside to grill? Nah, not really, but for those without a grill, or restrictions in your apartment complex, you can still enjoy the killer flavor of Grillheads Damn Good Meat Rubs with your air fryer! It’s quick, simple and tastes fantastic. Check out our easy air fryer steak fajita recipe below it takes about 15 minutes.
- Steak of choice
- Grillheads Jack of All Rubs
- Grillheads Oh. My. Garlic. (OMG)
- Flour tortilla
- Red, green, yellow bell peppers
- Lime/parsley (optional)
- Cut your steak of choice into thin strips about a quarter of an inch wide.
- Set them on a pan and coat both sides with Jack of all Rubs.
- Chop up your veggies.
- Let sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Rev up you air fryer.
- Cook the strips for 7-9 minutes depending on how thick you cut them and your preferred level of doneness.
- Toss in your veggies and coat with OMG. Cook for 15-20 minutes until they are tender.
- Plate on your flour tortilla, add parsley, splash of lime and salsa and get after it!