- 2-2.5 lbs chicken thighs (skinless,boneless)
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Pepper
- 1 tbsp Favorite BBQ seasoning (optional, but we enjoy a little more spice)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 5 cups of Tequila
- 3 limes
- Add all ingredients (except for limes) into a bowl or foil pan. Add chicken and toss in until coated.
- Half two of your limes and add juice to mixture. Toss chicken again and throw in lime halves. Let marinate for 1-2 hours.
- When it’s time to grill, fit it up to 400 degrees.
- Place thighs directly on grill and brush with marinade. Cook until thighs have golden color on the first side.
- Flip and cook until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
- Once rested for a few minutes, squeeze remaining lime over the top and enjoy.